Status:Nomadic

Finally ,I decided to write a personal entry here in my blog!Wow,this is quite an accomplishment,I must say.
hahaha... I always have excuses for not doing things I'm suppose to be doing. I can be very lazy too sometimes.In addition,I am a very moody person and always have major mood swings just like most of the normal teens in this planet[well, as you know guys,the parts of the brain that regulate emotions, rather than reasoning, are more likely to be engaged when teens find themselves in emotionally-charged situations.In short, we act impulsively!yea..I find that true] Everything I do depends on my mood..So yeah..Today,I'm in the mood to write.

Anyway, It has been three weeks since we left California and moved to Las Vegas,NV.And it's been approximately a year and four months since we left Philippines and moved to US. So, considering that, this whole idea of moving to a different place, switching schools, adjusting to a new environment..et cetera.. shouldn't be new to me. You know what I mean..

However, the fact that I am becoming more accustomed to moving to different places does not necessarily mean that I like the very idea of it. Well,that is just a big NO. Because I really don't. I despise it with a passion.lol.Yep..I do.But I mean, seriously.Who would want to go to a different school every year?That's insane. I wouldn't be surprise if next year we'll move back to Morgan Hill...or..to LA..or Philippines!!..

When we finally came here in Vegas, I was sorta pissed. My parents can really tell I was. I was really bitter about it. Just like when I first came here in US. My friends, people who have been close to my heart...I don't want to forget them...Or maybe...I don't want them to forget me. :(

I can be very narrow minded sometimes. I tend to reject or resist changes. Well, of course I would have to learn to accept those changes but it usually takes time for me to do so. It really does. "Accepting things and circumstances as they are." I really have to work on that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket He who rejects change is the architect of decay.
The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Harold Wilson
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Mary Engelbreit

SPEAKING ABOUT CHANGES...




*(Refer to the image on the right->) I was rummaging on my old photo album earlier today and I found this old photo.This was taken at San Francisco Golden Bridge two years ago. My family and I just came to America and I was only fourteen years old by then! Boy, I was really skinny! You can tell I was still adjusting and all. Just look at that thick jacket I was wearing.It wasn't even that cold to be honest.hehe.







*(<-Refer to the image on the left) I was with Ate Allaine (she's a very good friend of mine) on this picture. We were inside her car and we were heading to a friend's house. This was taken a week ago. Apparently, we were already in Las Vegas. I recently turned 16 two months ago (June 7 to be exact)(mark your calendars!yee!jk). A lot of things have changed during those two years. Well first, I have gain some weight!woohoo!jk.Okay, serious. I think I've become a more mature individual, able to decide for myself and able to tell what's right from wrong. Albeit Iam still a bit impulsive sometimes and I am very vulnerable to making wrong decisions in life, I really endeavor to prevent the recurrence of my past mistakes. I am still in the whole process of learning. And hopefully I'll continue to learn more of life's valuable lesson here in my new home,Las Vegas.♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Life is just a chance to grow a soul.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ~A.Powell Davies


denise on 12:26 PM