Comic relief

I'll be busy this whole month.And that's a fact.I'm really sure that homeworks and projects will keep me busy.=(. As a matter of fact, It is now about 2 in the morning and I am still up!! I've been doing homeworks and projects for 4 hours!Arggh!(still not done!)..Anyway, since I'll be a busy beaver this whole September, I may not be able to post my personal entries here.=(.I don't have much time. But I'll try to post some entries (not personal ones though) just to keep my blog updated and the readers as well( If there is any.)

My dad sent me an e-mail the other day. And I wanna share it to you guys.I thought it was kind of funny... and a lil cheesy..heheXD ...but it's true for the most part.

TOP TEN REASONS WHY There Couldn't Be a Filipino-American US President ByDavid Letterman


10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.

9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House for 2 Honda
Civics, 2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMWand an MPV ( .

8. Dignitaries generally are intimidated by eating with their fingers atState dinners.

7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House - where will they put the picture of the Last Supper?

6. The White House walls are not big enough to hold a pair of giant woodenspoon and fork.

5. Secret Service staff won't respond to "psst... psst".

4. Secret Service staff will not be comfortable driving the presidential carwith a Holy Rosary
hanging on the rear view mirror or the statue of theSanto Nino on the dashboard.

3. No budget allocation to purchase a karaoke machine for every room in theWhite House.

2. State dinners do not allow "Take Home".


AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THERE COULDN'T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN USPRESIDENT IS...




1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!










*View my full blog entries here (For multiply members)


denise on 1:37 AM