randomRandomRealizationsaboutlife

iknow!Ihaven'tbeeninblogspotforawhile!

busybusybusy life.

neway...lot's of things have happened this past mos.don't know how to take em all in my system.guess I just have to go with the flow.For the past mos. life has taught me so much..honestly....I have come to realize that life is soo....sooo unpredictable. You cannot write your autobiography in advance.Life is a manuscript, a work in progress.

Life is a unpredictable.so one should be ready to swerve, careen because you'll never know when life's gunna throw problems at you.right?

& I am kinda getting the hang of doing this swerving thing. Because I can't just let problems punch me so hard like that. ya know what I'm saying?

SO. here's a list I made. 2 Things I realize about life during my 1 month of contempating and pondering(and being away from the cyberspace)

Cliche huh?but it is sooo true.
Sometimes we tend to live in the future..or perhaps dwell in the past when
what we should really be doing is live for the moment and and enjoy the present.
I know this forsure because I used to be like that.But Life is short, and time
spent being unhappy is wasted.

"Cherish each hour of this day for it can never return."
-my bestfriend Cheyzer Mendoza/OgMandino

"Life is too short to be bickering about all the pain"
- my friend Allaine Mayor/Lani Misalucha

In this time of my life, I have accepted the fact that we cannot avoid pain.Nor prevent ourselves from experiencing it. There is no escaping from pain.It's inevitable. But it's actually the way we handle the pain that makes it seem worse than it actually is.It's the way we see it, percieve it. Most, laments it, drown oneself of sadness, some feel grateful for it because the pain made them a better person. As for me, I strive to think of pain as a gift with a very specific reason. It's there because we'll learn something from it afterwards.

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." - Kenji Miyazawa

"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting
otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
-Theodore Rubin

*this blog entry is dedicated to my 2 bestfriends Cheyzer Mendoza and Donna de Jesus.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1.down town Morgan Hill
2.somewhere in Utah

*I was trying to depict life through these pics.I took both of them.

Quote credits:http://www.quotegarden.com/



denise on 11:41 AM