uhh, another brain glitch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*This happens ALL the time.



Schedules changed.

Dad leaves for work at 5am.
Mom-(trabajo!)6:30am
Lil sis(school)-7:00am..


Moi-7:30am

So now I am suddenly the last one to leave the house.Well, nothing's really wrong with that. I mean, makin' sure all the windows are close,all lights off, doors locked...blah..blah..blah...pssh.. piece of cake(yeah right). Except that I am so scatty, so absentminded (I seriously think sometimes, I have some sort of a glitch in my brain) that these simple tasks before deserting the house, I forget to do. Yes, I know. My thoughts are sometimes( or maybe most of the time) can be..errr..UNORGANIZED.darn it, but what can I do?

.. and my mom would utter her famous lines like she owns this phrase..."hay ano ka ba naman anak, ang bata bata mo pa..ulyanin mo na, e bakit ako mas matanda ako sayo pero di naman ako ganyan!" whenever I go home from school without my newly purchased handkerchief on my hand because I lost them some place.( btw, I have lost hundreds of 'em I decided to stop sporting them hankies after my junior yr in higschool(PI))

Neway, back to the topic 'bout the sched. changes.So yeah my Dad, probably because he's been so used to my scattiness and forgetfulness(he knows it's impossible for me to leave the house with all the "simple lil tasks" accomplished), posted a small note beside our door...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^the notes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


1. Turn off the lights.
2. Unplug all the cords/cables
3. Check if the door is lock.
4. Check if your computer is off.
5. Call Marinel early if no one's bringing you to
school.

Well first I just kinda scoff at this (I meant,my dad's scheme to help me remember stuff so I wouldn't burn the house down) ...and then after realizing why my dad posted the note (his actions apparently suggested that my brain is that chaotic right?)..I felt....geezz..dumb!..

Oh well.. Thank God I am not this forgetful when it comes to school-related stuffs!






Btw, I tagged my friend/ co -teentalker/co-lunatic Gazell a.k.a Gaganda!
Miss you too sis!


denise on 2:50 PM